The Sandy Hook School Foundation will consider grant requests where the purpose of the grant is in alignment with its overall mission. More than one request may be submitted each year for funding. Please review the Letter of Inquiry and the Grant Application Guidelines to verify the information that you will need to provide as part of your proposal.
The Sandy Hook School Foundation will not consider requests for:
- Support to individuals
- Fundraising events
- Corporate sponsorship requests
- Supplanting existing funding sources
- Religious organizations unless the gift is designated to a program that is secular in nature and benefits a broad range of the community; additionally the program must have a formal mission and separate budget and staff
- Political organizations or lobbying activity
- Labor unions
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran or disability statuses in the delivery of services and in their practices.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com.